Tuesday 22 March 2011

RESEARCH: Thinking Hollywood

I have been researching the Hollywood movie market and I believe there is a place in Hollywood for 'FOUR SQUARE', Thrillers have been previously more successful with a big budget company than a British Film Company. The concepts and themes of 'Four Square' I believe will fit into Hollywood, because it contains themes like on 'The Social Network' and 'Donnie Darko' and 'The Shining' and other films.  If 'Four Square' hits Hollywood these are the actors and actresses I would use:
Channing Tatum has recently stormed into Hollywood playing sweet, loving, ideal boyfriend roles, I think it would be good for his fans to see another side to him and I believe he would suit the bad boy role. He has a edge to him that girls find attractive so he would suit the role.




Actresses like Amanda Bynes and Anna Faris would suit two of the female roles in 'Four Square', these girls appeal to the male audience and they both have a sweet, vulnerable look to them. They have both played innocent roles and would be ideal ex's of Channing Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment