Friday, 25 March 2011


We experimented with soundtrack a lot in our editing process. as the deadline was coming closer and closer we decided to take a sample track from youtube called Royalty free collection- Suspense, we took this music and edited it slightly to make it our own. We also had to edit this music on final cut pro to get it exactly how we wanted it.

The titles were made using Final cut as we felt the effects on livetype were to comical and dramatic for our piece, we wanted to keep our titles simple so at first we did this on livetype but in the end we just stuck with Final Cut because we were told we could produce the same titles a lot quicker using final cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment