Tuesday 25 January 2011

Thriller audiences

I searched on the internet a long time and i couldn't find anything to do with thriller audiences and the specific demographic, but using my own experiences and the lesson we had in class to do with this topic i have writtena paragraph about thriller audiences and my own favourite thriller movie which is "Disturbia".



The line between many genres in the film industry are thin and can someimes be blurred and so it is hard to pick out just thriller movies audiences without talking about horror movies because they have many features that are similar. As far as we have learn, thrille rmovies are mainly aimed at thrill seakers and this is usually men but is not limited to them and the ag range is a wide spectrum but is predominantly younger people but that also changes when we go into the sub-genres like psychological thrillers are aimed at a more mature audience. In my personal experience i enjoy thriller movies because they capture my attention quickly and if the movie is good it retains it like "Disturbia" which i love because it keeps me on the edge of my seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment