Wednesday 16 February 2011

Camera Shots: RESEARCH

I took out some research on differen't camera shots, I did this to aid as with our story board. I researched shots that I felt would be appropiate  for our thriller 'Four Square' the shots I think we should use to create suspense are:

Low angle shot to show the power of the male character:

Mid shots of the girls to show their innocent features:


Shots from a distance to give the effect of the female characters being 'watched'- not neccesarily just birds eye view:



I feel these shots are quite important, as they all express what we need to use in our thriller to build tension, after watching 'The Stepfather' which is a thriller movie I can see they used shots like these to play on the strength and vulnerability of certain characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment